Thursday 29 May 2014

Getting Ready for Camper Jam Canada

Well it's official, I've been recuited.  Last year I went to an event called Camper Jam Canada.  There were about 35 or so busses from all over Western Canada.  Off the top of my head I can't rememer where the furthest bus came from but we had people from as far away as Saskatchewan and BC.  Which for a relatively small, but growing event, is kind of impressive. 

I bought my tickets already to  Camper Jam Canada and plan on bringing the Green Monster to it. Last year I did the cruise from Calgary out Hwy 1a to Canmore, switched over to Hwy 1 to 93 North and cruised along the Bow Valley Parkway to the Kootenay Plains campground.  I have to say it is one of the most amazing drives that you can experience.  The highway is nestled in the mountains with lakes, streams and glaciers right along side.  It's impressive. 

So this year I've been tapped to help out and try and get things oganized see if we can make it bigger, make it better! If you have any suggestions, comments, questions or ideas Let me hear them!!!  Our target for this year is 50+ busses and it looks like we already have one coming from the USA for the first time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment